Thursday, November 8, 2007

And its coming

Well, things are sounding good for me at the agency. I have been trying to pursue the part time position as the PE teacher as well as teaching some health classes. (Work has been rather slow if non existent lately, but that is the way it goes.) The admin in the school are looking to help me out by purposing the idea of me filling that position within the agency. Now I have to wait to hear what is going to happen. I have fulfilled all the minimal criteria for the position, and then some, but not yet certified. And they are willing to work with me on that. I am so excited about this and look forward to working with the school even more. It really wants makes me want to look into Adapted PE, concentrating on behavioral and emotional issues. Shall see. Wish me luck.

No comments: